Dear Laura

The zombie apocalypse is upon us.  The dead are rising from their graves!  I don’t know how or why it is happening, but it is.  However, the bad news doesn’t stop there, all of our robots and super computers have gained some form of dark intelligence and have turned on their creators.

That’s right, the robot-zombie alliance has been created upon a pact of all humanity’s blood.  Our days are numbered, the robots have all our information and have trained the zombies to have the greatest combat skills known to this planet.  The zombies have the combined abilities of pirates and ninjas.  What could possibly be worse than Zombie-Pirate-Ninjas?!

Oh, no!  I can hear them down the hall, the screams of agony herald their arrival.  I must flee.  I pray that I may see you again, but if I am not so lucky, then I must tell you on last time that you mean the world to me.

I love you,                                    

David                                    

These attached videos are so you may be better ready to fight both zombies and robots alike.

Also See: How To Fight Zombies

One Response to “Dear Laura”

1. Antonio Toussaint Says:

Aw man this is bad I knew this was going to happen, good thing i came prepared with a shovel and a baseball bat.